Last Activity:01-08-2013 3:45 AM
Posted in thread: Kitchen sink Air admittance valve on 01-05-2013 at 01:17 PM
Checked, opened all the lines and it was actually a kink in one of the lines. Not sure how that
happened. Didn't see any clogs anywhere. Unlinked and no more problems. Thanks everybody. Now I
have to ...
Posted in thread: Kitchen sink Air admittance valve on 01-05-2013 at 09:15 AM
Thanks. I will check it.
Posted in thread: Kitchen sink Air admittance valve on 01-05-2013 at 05:02 AM
I have water pouring out my AAV when the dishwasher runs through its cycles. I understand this
is supposed to be air only. What's happening and how do I fix it? The AAV is above the sink
adjacent to t...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair