Last Activity:10-07-2006 9:13 AM
Posted in thread: Inside fan won't run while outside unit is on on 10-07-2006 at 12:17 AM
A couple of days ago, my wife noticed one of the outside units making an odd noise. Turns out
the inside temp was above set point, so the outside unit was running, but the inside fan was
not. I assume...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco