- Posts 4
Last Activity:05-07-2010 10:14 AM
Posted in thread: Adding a light and outlet to new room on 05-07-2010 at 09:26 AM
The first thing that you want to check is how many plugs are already on the circuit as well as
you will want to tie into the existing circuit with the same size wire example 12/2 to 12/2 so
you do not...
Posted in thread: Paint trim while on wall or off? on 05-07-2010 at 09:21 AM
Personally I think it is better to paint the trim while it is on the wall that way you can sand
joint and do prep work to make the material look better. It is a good Idea to paint it with a
Posted in thread: Outlets don't work on 05-07-2010 at 09:18 AM
It sounds like you have an gfi that has tripped in a bathoom our out side. Check all the
outlets for a gfi and reset it.
Posted in thread: No juice to certain outlets on 05-07-2010 at 09:17 AM
I would try to find the first plug on the circuit and start there.
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question