- Posts 4
Last Activity:10-08-2005 6:58 AM
Posted in thread: how to cure dead spots in lawn on 10-10-2005 at 03:46 AM
If the lawn is St. Augstine, you can't reseed. You have to resod.
Posted in thread: mosquito problem on 10-10-2005 at 03:41 AM
Get rid of standing water, keep it away. Induce the habitat for some dragonflies and bluejays,
they luv mosquitoes.Mosquitoes are not attracted to "bugzappers".
Posted in thread: tree stump how do I get rid of it? on 10-10-2005 at 03:36 AM
Lime is generally used for eventual deterioration of tree stumps. Takes more than one year for
full removal. Will have to be reapplied on a regular basis. Not a smart thing to do in such
Posted in thread: caculating paint on 10-10-2005 at 03:18 AM
400 SF per gallon
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?