- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-28-2009 2:37 PM
Posted in thread: Lead paint on windows on 05-28-2009 at 01:44 PM
We recently found out our daughter has lead poisoning. It turns out it is from our windows. Our
house was built in the late 1800s. There is lead paint on our windows, and most are peeling in
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question