- Posts 5
Last Activity:11-17-2009 12:53 PM
Posted in thread: Need advice please... on 11-18-2009 at 08:47 AM
Hey!Call me passť, but I actually like your fireplace with brick and wood. What I think needs
help is the decor and color. I think you can use a coat of a nice neutral color paint where the
mint or ki...
Posted in thread: Value of Natural Stone on 11-18-2009 at 08:10 AM
How about Corean countertops? they kind of look nice too? and less expensive than granite? My
actual kitchen has granite, I use a special spray to clean them everyday! so they can look
shiny and nice,...
Posted in thread: Kitchen Before & After (lots of pics) on 11-17-2009 at 08:28 AM
Beautiful! I love the color! it looks so pristine really, great job
Posted in thread: Kitchen Photo Thread on 11-17-2009 at 08:23 AM
I love my friend's kitchen I will get an Island form the place she got her cabinets since the
price is the best for my pocket and I think the quality is just great
Posted in thread: Kitchen Photo Thread on 11-05-2009 at 07:49 AM
Nicely done! I am thinking on remodeling my kitchen, it is so helpful to get new ideas. That is
a kitchen I can live in!!! yeah! some kitchens that I see are over the top, they look like art
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring