Last Activity:08-20-2011 8:13 PM
Posted in thread: Repair vs. Replacement of Concrete Stoop on 08-13-2011 at 09:28 PM
Thanks for your advice. I'm leaning toward repair at this point, and field stone and
flagstone.But as long as that cracked corner has been holding for years (which it has), is
there anything wrong wit...
Posted in thread: Repair vs. Replacement of Concrete Stoop on 08-09-2011 at 09:08 PM
Thanks to both of you for your suggestions! I'll let you know which way I end up going. And
fortunately that post IS the railing -- not a roof support.LindaB
Posted in thread: Repair vs. Replacement of Concrete Stoop on 08-07-2011 at 09:19 PM
Hello,I confess I am not a DIY-er when it comes to concrete, but would very much appreciate
some advice so I can hire the right contractor. I have an 8-step concrete stoop. The sides are
falling away ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill