Last Activity:07-09-2010 6:31 AM
Posted in thread: Minor kitchen reno, a few questions on 05-15-2010 at 02:53 PM
Thanks Handyguys. Clearly I don't know my laminate from my formica :) My sink is still in good
shape, so I'd like to keep both that and the faucet. Luckily my appliances are new. Would I
paint the cab...
Posted in thread: Minor kitchen reno, a few questions on 05-14-2010 at 10:53 AM
Well I'd prefer not replacing them. My hope would be that I could paint them and then just
maintain the paint for the next ten years or so. I just don't know how realisitc that is. I'll
try to attach ...
Posted in thread: Minor kitchen reno, a few questions on 05-14-2010 at 08:04 AM
Thanks granite-girl. Do you think the thicker quartz or a different counter material would be
able to take the switch? We're still up in the air about this, but I don't know if we'll ever
have the fun...
Posted in thread: Minor kitchen reno, a few questions on 05-11-2010 at 01:09 PM
Hi everyone. I'm looking to improve my kitchen somewhat since I spend so much time in there (as
a housewife) but would like to do it on a low budget and avoid going into debt. I'm not a
DIYer, my husb...
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio