Last Activity:11-03-2010 12:07 PM
Posted in thread: Alternative to Cabinet Refacing: Can this be done? on 11-03-2010 at 11:07 AM
I just want to post an update in case anyone is interested. Unfortunately this project did not
work out as originally planned, here's what I ran across:1. Gorilla Glue Expands, and no matter
how much ...
Posted in thread: Alternative to Cabinet Refacing: Can this be done? on 12-22-2008 at 01:03 PM
Thanks Glenn, what would you recommend for adhesive? On a different forum someone mentioned
Posted in thread: Alternative to Cabinet Refacing: Can this be done? on 12-22-2008 at 10:58 AM
My kitchen cabinets are from the mid 80s. The doors and drawer fronts have a strip of oak at
the top and bottom of an off-white plastic veneer (I think it's called RTF). Refacing is too
much money to ...
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?