- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-19-2008 11:34 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing a bathtub on 03-19-2008 at 11:17 AM
I tore out the tub surround (installed c. 1970 by my father)and found 2 layers of 'board'
(house built early '50's) that I could not identify. My plans of demolition, including tub,
began to sink (uni...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs