- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-25-2010 4:01 PM
Posted in thread: Cast Iron Bath Tub has rust and hole around drain on 09-17-2009 at 11:35 AM
I have decided not to try the professional refinishing method for now. The local hardware store
recommended a rust converter.
Posted in thread: Cast Iron Bath Tub has rust and hole around drain on 09-13-2009 at 02:01 PM
I have the same problem with one of my tubs in a rental. In fact, the picture is nearly
identical to mine right down to the lack of a cross bar in the plug. I was thinking of using
the Miracle Method ...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill