Last Activity:07-15-2007 3:54 PM
Posted in thread: How long before concrete should crack? on 07-19-2007 at 05:44 AM
Most of the cracks are in the joints except for the horizontal one in the drive. I am not
certain if the company that poured the concrete used wire reinforcement. I was under the
impression that they ...
Posted in thread: How long before concrete should crack? on 07-15-2007 at 02:54 PM
I had my driveway apron, parts of the city sidewalk and my front walk to the house and
driveway, which was asphalt, replaced last month. Only the driveway was apshalt, the others
were concrete. Within...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill