Last Activity:03-22-2006 9:50 AM
Posted in thread: Painting one wall two colors? on 03-22-2006 at 08:18 AM
Hi Everyone,I want to paint my living room, but I have a long wall that extends to the kitchen.
How do I seprate the spaces. Everything is beige and I would love to add color. Please
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs