Last Activity:03-27-2009 3:35 PM
Posted in thread: How to paint cabinets? on 03-27-2009 at 02:29 PM
I would like to paint my kitchen cabinets white. They are a wood finish. Would I be able to
just paint them, or do I have to put on a primer or sand them first?
Posted in thread: How to get rid of stucco?? on 03-27-2009 at 02:27 PM
Hi, I just recently bought a house and every room has stucco on the walls. We know the person
who did the walls and he said there is drywall underneath, he just didn't want to mess with
finishing it, ...
Posted in thread: How to paint over paneling on 11-23-2008 at 08:44 AM
MY husband and I are considering buying a home that has quite a bit of paneling in it which I
hate. We are planning on drywalling eventually but I was wondering how easy it would be to
paint the panel...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab