- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-09-2012 8:44 AM
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 04-26-2012 at 01:30 PM
I tried to contact them again and left yet another message. But honestly I have left at least
half dozen messages and multiple emails and Cathy does NOT call back. They didn't get back to
the Better B...
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 04-24-2012 at 11:16 AM
Not sure what the chemical is that you are asking about but wanted to warn you if you decide to
contract the work. I used the Foggy Window Doctor to repair 9 windows in my home, e.g. spray in
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Toilet will not fill
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete