- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-23-2009 1:26 AM
Posted in thread: how do you repair a doorknob hole? on 11-23-2009 at 12:29 AM
I have a similar problem. I was trying to install an actual door knob in some french doors that
were 'pop-out' doors. Unfortunately, I didn't measure correctly, and ended up drilling the hole
about a ...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?