- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-18-2009 4:07 PM
Posted in thread: OAK Flooring on 12-18-2009 at 03:06 PM
The oak flooring wont breathe as well after capping with the durock. If the space under the old
floor is humid there is some possibility of the oak swelling and creating a problem eventually.
Posted in thread: Add'l storm windows for Andersen on 02-10-2009 at 09:15 PM
Window Quilts are so much more effective than new windows. They have been around for thirty
years and were standard equipment in our first passive solar town house. We installed them soon
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete