- Posts 4
Last Activity:11-01-2012 10:46 PM
Posted in thread: Can anyone explain to me the thing squared in red on 11-04-2012 at 10:46 AM
I am not the electrician. But here is the resultswe call national grid few times and finally
they came over. (Thanks for their hard work also, I talked to them and they work 16 hour per
Posted in thread: Can anyone explain to me the thing squared in red on 11-01-2012 at 09:46 PM
I am thinking claiming insurance because this is not the only damage. I have to go thru the
insurance paper to get to know the detail. Here is two more pictures1. Chimney cap blow off.2.
Vinyl (small ...
Posted in thread: Can anyone explain to me the thing squared in red on 11-01-2012 at 08:07 PM
Thanks allHow much (range/estimate) to hire a electrician contractor for this task?And is
angie's list good for finding them? Does house insurance cover this? From natural storm
Posted in thread: Can anyone explain to me the thing squared in red on 11-01-2012 at 12:53 PM
I am new owner and Since Sandy beat my house up. I have few damage and still learning. There is
thing snap from my house. It is part of electric power line from outside. It might be neutral
line (no p...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?