Last Activity:01-11-2009 11:00 AM
Posted in thread: Summer-Winter Switch on 01-11-2009 at 10:07 AM
I have a two-story condo built in 1969 that has a Summer-Winter switch next to the main
thermostat on the first story. The second thermostat is a heat only thermostat on the second
floor. I would like...
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio