- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-25-2010 12:43 PM
Posted in thread: Minor kitchen reno, a few questions on 06-02-2010 at 12:14 PM
Definitely paint the cabinets before installing the new countertop. A couple of tips on
painting the cabinets: -- Remove the doors and paint them separate from the cabinets - easier
that way, -- Use a...
Posted in thread: Wrong Size Cabinet Pulls on 02-25-2010 at 11:17 AM
I don't see any way around having to drill new holes -- you're probably only going to be able
to find 3" cc pulls or larger. However, you can avoid filling and refinishing the old holes by
using back ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal