Last Activity:05-15-2011 4:38 PM
Posted in thread: Gas Boiler Question on 05-09-2011 at 05:59 PM
Thank you everyone for the responses. I was relieved to find out from the gas company that
there is no gas flowing past the meter at this time. When we bought the house there was an
interruption in se...
Posted in thread: Gas Boiler Question on 05-02-2011 at 07:27 PM
Thanks for the responses. I'm not completely sure what was running; I think it was the pump
that circulates water through the radiators. I could be wrong, as I was rushed into leaving and
then asked m...
Posted in thread: Gas Boiler Question on 05-01-2011 at 06:39 PM
I recently purchased an antique home, and currently live about an hour from it. It has an old
gas boiler, and although I turned off the heat at the thermostats before leaving, the water
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?