Last Activity:05-26-2011 12:00 PM
Posted in thread: Outside water tap on 06-01-2011 at 09:49 AM
Thank you everyone and the picture really helps, will be fixing it this weekend with my dad's
Posted in thread: Outside water tap on 05-26-2011 at 10:23 AM
A few weeks ago I tried to turn on the tap outside to get my garden ready and I was not getting
any water coming through the timer that I have hooked up. When I went inside I found a big
puddle in my ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge