Last Activity:02-27-2013 6:24 PM
Posted in thread: Help on subfloor repair on 01-20-2013 at 10:38 PM
Adding a 2x4 to the side of the joist will work, but better would be to cut 3/4" off the boards
on that side so your plywood shares the joist. I say better because new lumber may shrink and
Posted in thread: Help on subfloor repair on 01-19-2013 at 08:51 PM
I've tried looking for info but no go...maybe didn't use the correct keywords. Anyway, a little
background info: I'm renovating a bathroom where the cabinets were removed (didn't like them)
but the he...
Posted in thread: Hello Everyone on 01-19-2013 at 02:32 PM
A big hello to all members in this forum. I'm currently in the middle of a bathroom renovation
for the past couple of years :o. After considerable nagging, I've restarted the project
(there's three fu...
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?