- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-27-2008 5:05 PM
Posted in thread: Oil Spill On Driveway on 02-19-2008 at 02:44 PM
This is going to sound pretty simple, but it really does work. Put down Kitty Litter on top of
the oil. Get a piece of 1 x 4 about 12" long and grind the kitty litter into the concrete over
the oil sp...
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots