Last Activity:02-10-2011 8:19 AM
Posted in thread: Using deck concrete blocks instead of footing foundations on 02-10-2011 at 07:25 AM
Hello there,We have a unique situation where we are wanting to build a low 7-14" high deck for
a non-profit company. They want it built over asphault in their parking lot. Is it possible to
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?