- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-11-2009 6:25 PM
Posted in thread: Bathtub Spout Leaks Behind Spout (pics) on 01-14-2009 at 08:19 AM
Thank you, that worked. I was unable to remove the brass adapter by hand so I bought a 1/2"
threaded fitting and screwed that into it. Then, unscrewed the fitting and adapter all at once.
I put the ne...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge