Last Activity:12-01-2012 7:01 PM
Posted in thread: Replace leaky bathroom faucet tube or entire assy? on 12-01-2012 at 06:01 PM
can someone confirm what I suspect: That certain older American Standard faucets don't have
replaceable hot and cold water supply tubes? These appear to be integrated into the faucet.
FWIW, I'm just g...
Posted in thread: Replace leaky bathroom faucet tube or entire assy? on 12-01-2012 at 01:20 PM
I have what looks to be a 20-year-old American Standard Reliant faucet in my bathroom that
recently started leaking. 20 years is great for scotch. It's not so good for hardware. I went
to buy a replac...
Posted in thread: Why Can't I Remove This Darn Door Handle? on 10-28-2012 at 02:35 PM
You were right! A cheap set of Torx drivers were all it took. Thanks for the help
Posted in thread: Why Can't I Remove This Darn Door Handle? on 10-28-2012 at 07:37 AM
Good guess, notmrjohn. I don't have a set of Torx heads, but I'll go pick one up and give it a
shot. I wish I knew what kind of lock set it is. There doesn't seem to be any indication. I
could drill i...
Posted in thread: Why Can't I Remove This Darn Door Handle? on 10-27-2012 at 02:26 PM
The door handle into my apartment is loose, not to mention old and battle scarred. I bought a
replacement but simply can't get the darn thing off. There are two screws holding the plate in
place on th...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?