Last Activity:01-26-2010 2:33 PM
Posted in thread: Wiring Saftey Questions on 01-26-2010 at 12:46 PM
thanks for the comments guys. i think it does come down to how pure the water is, as far as
conductivity goes. but probably just the sweat from my grubby hands on the junction box might
put enough sal...
Posted in thread: Wiring Saftey Questions on 01-25-2010 at 01:33 PM
Hey Everyone,Hope this doesn't come up as a repeat post... I wrote a nice long post just after
registering on this site and submitted it - but it a few hours later it doesn't seem to have
shown up and...
Posted in thread: Replacing Attic Wiring on 01-25-2010 at 11:46 AM
Hey Everyone,First post - just found this forum. Looks like a great place to get advice.The
previous owner of my house did a lot of DIY wiring, some of it pretty scary. I was cleaning up
part of my at...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice