Last Activity:06-11-2011 8:23 PM
Posted in thread: Cleaning out evap line, got smart valve wet WHAT NOW? on 06-11-2011 at 07:26 PM
Honeywell 9501 valve, noticed igniter staying lit when furnace wasn't calling for heat... ut
oh!Shut down power and removed cover on smart valve, noticed some wetness and corrosion...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again