Last Activity:10-01-2011 11:14 AM
Posted in thread: Crumbling Joints on 03-17-2008 at 02:04 PM
Thank you all for your replies. Any suggestions as to what to repoint with and what sealant
products containing silicone siloxane would be greatly appreciated. It looks like I have a big
job ahead of ...
Posted in thread: Crumbling Joints on 03-16-2008 at 11:30 AM
We have a brick on concrete front walk. The bricks were mortared onto the concrete and the
joints had mortar brushed into them and sprayed with water. They have held up fairly well for
many years . We...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling