- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-22-2011 9:17 PM
Posted in thread: Tape & Float Help Needed on 10-06-2010 at 03:03 PM
I am surprised nobody has mentioned the self sticking tape that has holes in it. It looks like
this: can't remember the brand, but I believe it is sold at Home Depot and Lowes. It really
cuts down on...
Posted in thread: Tape Measures on 10-06-2010 at 01:40 PM
I prefer the Stanley Lever Lock that I have, but I am surprised I haven't seen this tape : dad
has had that one for a few year now and he abusing tapes. That one is the most solid feeling
tape I have...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help