Last Activity:08-30-2010 12:03 PM
Posted in thread: Help identifying drains for new Bathroom in Basement on 08-30-2010 at 11:03 AM
Thanks for the help! I completely didn't realize the cutout was for a tub/shower. Good thing
is, I'm not putting in a shower or tub. I'm only installing a powder room - so I'll just cover
that drain o...
Posted in thread: Help identifying drains for new Bathroom in Basement on 08-23-2010 at 08:43 AM
I'm working on finishing my basement, and I need help verifying that some drains are what I
think they are. I'm fairly sure the original builder left some capped drains so the basement
could be finish...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?