Last Activity:10-10-2012 6:17 PM
Posted in thread: Need on help with fiberglass deck on 10-12-2012 at 07:08 PM
Hi, thank you for your response. Yes - I understand that the most ideal would have been to take
out the doors but as of now i really don't have that alternative. What other alternatives do I
Posted in thread: Need on help with fiberglass deck on 10-10-2012 at 05:17 PM
Hi - here are the photos. I really dont want to remove the sliding glass doors. What
alternatives do I have to get this fixed. Basically, the guys who did the siding and the
fiberglass had bad tempers...
Posted in thread: Need on help with fiberglass deck on 10-09-2012 at 10:28 AM
Hi,I am new to all this and dont know where to turn so i am hoping that someone can help. I
live in nj and have a fiberglass deck. It was recently resurfaced but the guys did a terrible
job under my s...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?