- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-17-2009 1:04 PM
Posted in thread: variable speed motor on york heater is defective on 02-17-2009 at 12:07 PM
I have a GE motor like yours but it is a 1/2 hp not a 1 horespower. GE model 5SME39HL0137. It
has 1-16 pin plug and 1-5 pin plug
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?