- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-26-2010 12:41 PM
Posted in thread: Cost to recharge air conditioner on 07-26-2010 at 11:50 AM
July 26, 2010 1:48pmOk, the condenser coil is the radiator looking thing that surounds the
unit? I sprayed it with a hose from the inside, is that how you clean it? Our problem is: The
air blowing out...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan