- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-17-2010 4:01 PM
Posted in thread: AC Duct Problems on 10-17-2010 at 03:09 PM
The fist step also would be to take care of the Pest Problem as well. There is nothing more
frustrating then spending time and money, too have rodents come back. I have a hamster problem
( kids x-mas ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs