- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-29-2009 2:03 AM
Posted in thread: Bathroom Sink Drain-flange repair on 12-29-2009 at 01:59 AM
By the way, this thread allowed me to repair my sink drain in one fell swoop. Cudos to the
Posted in thread: Bathroom Sink Drain-flange repair on 12-29-2009 at 01:57 AM
In my experience with stainless alloys, the 300 series of stainless steels are non-magnetic.
303 304 304L 316 321 and 347 are examples.With knives, the ability to be hardened is the
ability to hold a ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice