- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-07-2010 6:20 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 11-07-2010 at 05:30 PM
I too have had problems with my SV9500M for about 3 years. The ignitor just would not heat. I
first replaced the ignitor, that worked for a while. I then tied the wires, that worked for a
while. I the...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling