- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-04-2009 12:35 AM
Posted in thread: radiant ceiling heat c.1954 on 03-03-2009 at 11:42 PM
We had a lot of roof damage due to the storms last month--my question is: Due to rain leaking
into the inside ceiling, our radiant heat has shorted out--would it be better/easier/cheaper to
scrap the ...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling