Last Activity:09-10-2008 4:27 AM
Posted in thread: Need Help. on 09-02-2008 at 03:13 AM
I see you're from Texas so is the house built on a concrete slab or is there a block
foundation? Odds are, it's a slab that has unsettled ground that was weakened by rain. The
weight of the house is p...
Posted in thread: Comparing nail sizes? on 09-02-2008 at 03:03 AM
I use 18 gauge 1-1/2" nails instead of 4d finish nails. The 16 gauge I use instead of 6d or 8d.
Posted in thread: How often are carpenters exposed to asbestos now adays? on 09-02-2008 at 02:59 AM
I was looking into taking a carpentry class and getting into the field.How often is there
asbestos exposure in carpentry this day in age? I know its less than years ago, but is it still
Posted in thread: Hello from Delaware on 08-25-2008 at 03:37 AM
I just ran across this forum/site yesterday. Looks like a good one. I have been building houses
and commercial buildings for over 30 years, though the last 8-9 years I have done 99% finish
work. That ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring