Last Activity:04-01-2012 7:27 PM
Posted in thread: Crumbling on the exterior concrete slab foundation on 04-03-2012 at 02:02 PM
Thank you so much guys, that sets my heart at ease to know that the honeycomb as you call it is
nothing too bad. Yes I do want to do something to improve the look. So I will do what you
Posted in thread: Crumbling/cracking problem with new driveway on 04-01-2012 at 06:27 PM
I would get expert testimony on how long concrete should withstand the elements in your area
and exactly what went wrong with this company's work and take him to small claims court, based
the price yo...
Posted in thread: Crumbling on the exterior concrete slab foundation on 04-01-2012 at 06:18 PM
I have a 10 year old townhouse and it has a concrete slab foundation. The part of the exposed
foundation from the siding to the ground is crumbling pretty badly I think. I also have a crack
in my driv...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill