- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-08-2008 5:06 PM
Posted in thread: Price of IGU's on 10-27-2008 at 04:59 AM
Some glass shops will be happy to make one up for you. If they try to sell you a window, hang
up and call another.Just to give you an idea, my company would sell that to you for $92.00 in
clear, $118 ...
Posted in thread: need replacement window feedback on 10-08-2008 at 02:54 PM
You are thinking of Silverline - not Simonton. Simonton makes a superior grade vinyl window.
Silverline became the largest vinyl window manufacturer in the world by means of the American
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring