Last Activity:12-03-2012 12:31 PM
Posted in thread: Help!! Sewage!! on 12-03-2012 at 11:31 AM
The plumber just left. He said the hole is just a pit and that there is a "u" shaped pipe under
the hole, which connects the house drainage pipes to the pipes that lead to the city's system.
Posted in thread: Help!! Sewage!! on 12-03-2012 at 09:02 AM
I have a septic company coming out between 11 and 1pm. Hoping it's not going to cost an arm and
a leg to have it pumped and cleaned. I don't think there is a broken pipe, but I do think there
is a clo...
Posted in thread: Help!! Sewage!! on 12-03-2012 at 05:16 AM
I would say it is about 4-5 feet deep, does have concrete wall, does not have a lid. There are
pipes that lead from our plumbing, and pipes that lead to the city sewage system.
Posted in thread: Help!! Sewage!! on 12-02-2012 at 04:42 PM
I live in a city and do not have a septic tank. As far as I know all the sewage that leaves my
home goes through city pipes. In my basement, at the corner closest to the street in front of
my home, th...
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....