Last Activity:11-17-2007 3:00 PM
Posted in thread: tin ceiling repair in NYC on 11-17-2007 at 02:36 PM
OK, I just asked this question in the introduction section...starting off not paying attention
to directions! So, I have a project here in an old tenement building in NYC. Two by two foot
Posted in thread: Hi and tin ceiling question on 11-17-2007 at 02:12 PM
First of all, Hi from New York City! I've been working as a carpenter on and off for the past
twenty years, but have never done any work in the city, so happy to have all these brilliant
minds to cons...
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots