Last Activity:04-12-2012 2:30 PM
Posted in thread: Double glazed door leaking at damp-course / sill interface. on 04-14-2012 at 08:40 AM
Here's another couple of pics:-There is no decking outside. The other picture shows that I have
sealed around edge of window and under the window at frame/brick interface. I agree its a very
Posted in thread: Double glazed door leaking at damp-course / sill interface. on 04-12-2012 at 01:30 PM
To be clear, the leak is on the red line. I added the amateur silicone beading here, which has
done no good and is really not a solution to problem. I will remove that as soon as I can
Posted in thread: Double glazed door leaking at damp-course / sill interface. on 04-12-2012 at 01:27 PM
Hello,I have tried looking for my issue on the forum and can't find it, so I wonder if anybody
can help. To begin, an image:3808I have had to remove a large section of chip board flooring
affected by ...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?