Last Activity:04-11-2012 10:09 AM
Posted in thread: Metal stud strength? on 04-10-2012 at 11:31 AM
We are interested in remodeling our kitchen, which would involve not only new cabinetry, but
the addition of a wall where the counter is currently open towards the living room. The ceiling
is 8', and ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?