Last Activity:06-01-2011 5:25 PM
Posted in thread: Range Top Works, Oven & Front Control Doesn't? on 06-01-2011 at 04:25 PM
The info on checking the work done on the new panel definitely saved me some $! The connection
for the range was not grounded correctly by the electrician initially...
Posted in thread: Range Top Works, Oven & Front Control Doesn't? on 05-17-2011 at 11:20 AM
Yup, tried the basics like flipping the breaker. We just had some electric work done to update
the line into the house and consolidate two old panels. I'm thinking that perhaps this could
have lead to...
Posted in thread: Range Top Works, Oven & Front Control Doesn't? on 05-15-2011 at 07:33 PM
Hey all, I'm hoping some of you can help. We've just moved into a new home with a Flat Top
Fridgidaire Range that was manufactured in 2006. The complete range & oven worked when we went
through our ho...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair