- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-08-2008 8:59 AM
Posted in thread: GFI Tripping and troubleshooting on 02-08-2008 at 09:14 AM
If you are comfortable with a screwdriver, and a volt/ohm meter, find out what outlets are on
the circuit, turn the breaker off. Pull all of the outlets out of the boxes. Disconnect the
black and whit...
Posted in thread: quick question on 02-08-2008 at 08:44 AM
A general rule is as follows: Figure 180 VA (watts) per outlet. Using the formula P=IxE
P=watts, I=amps and E=volts P=15ampsx120volts=1800VA, now divide 180VA into 1800VA and 10 is
the general number ...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?