Last Activity:07-23-2010 5:27 AM
Posted in thread: help basement leak on 07-23-2010 at 05:03 AM
Hey Olddog/newtrick,I will get a picture of the outside ASAP.The gutter drain pipe extends
about 10 feet away from the house, down my backyard. There is a window located above the
Posted in thread: help basement leak on 07-23-2010 at 04:31 AM
Hi,I have cross-posted this on several forums due to the fact that I need a solution quickly.
Weather forecast calls for continuous rain over the weekend and I can't spend all day vacuuming
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots