Last Activity:12-06-2009 11:35 AM
Posted in thread: 15A 240V Older Air Compressor Question on 12-06-2009 at 10:42 AM
I have a compressor with the above specs; I don't have the appropriate receptacle to plug in
the compressor in my house. Can I change the plug to a 240V 30A and run the compressor of the
my dryer hook...
- Bad block foundation options
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab